With 2019 halfway over, we’re taking a moment at Fifteen4—a Baltimore-based full-service creative agency—to celebrate our successes so far this year. We’re thrilled to announce that we have added a number of new clients, both regionally and nationally, who have engaged us for a wide range of creative services including live action video, major ongoing strategic initiatives, messaging and positioning, animation, graphic design, and web design and development.
- Hilton Worldwide initially partnered with Fifteen4 to create a video for their 100th anniversary. That project quickly led to a robust suite of additional work, including more videos and design projects that will be rolling out throughout the rest of the year.
- Dispatch, a leading field service experience platform headquartered in Boston, is partnering with Fifteen4 on a wide-ranging strategic engagement that includes messaging, positioning, brand identity, and a complete redesign/redevelopment of their website.
- US Cellular, the nation’s fifth-largest wireless telecommunications provider, has asked Fifteen4 to develop messaging, positioning, and creative concepts for a nationwide campaign launching in November.
- Great Minds is the creator of Eureka Math and other curricula that have been adopted by school districts across the country. Fifteen4 will be working with the Great Minds team to develop brand messaging and positioning and lead numerous upcoming design projects.
- Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), one of the country’s most prestigious art schools, brought in Fifteen4 to create a live action video and a suite of animations outlining their new strategic planning process.
- Exostar, a government subcontractor providing secure cloud solutions, has employed Fifteen4 to develop an animation that demonstrates the impact of their core products to potential government buyers.
- Danaher Corporation is a global conglomerate headquartered in Washington, DC. Comprised of multiple innovative science and technology companies, Danaher has partnered with Fifteen4 to create content that presents a unified brand message to current and potential customers.
“I founded this agency in 2004 with a small local client list and one full-time employee,” says our founder and CEO, Steve Smallman. “Fifteen years later, I’m overseeing a diverse team of talented creatives that is elevating major brands around the country. I couldn’t be more excited about this new group of clients and our ability to fuel their growth through strategic creativity.”
Stay tuned for new client acquisition news in the coming months!
Eager to see what we’ve designed for our clients? Check out our work.