What can we say? Of course we have an office dog. Pickles—named after the Baltimore-favorite Pickles Pub—is a super-mellow Frenchie who brightens our days. He is a gentle soul, except when Guto gets him riled up.
"What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job."George Carlin
snuffle or snuggle?
Ten things that define office life:
- Chasing Guto’s shoes
- Ear scratches from Schwartz
- When the animation team sneaks cartoon versions of me into their videos
- Conference calls in Kara’s lap
- Toki’s Converse laces
- When Mikko brings me milkbones from Luigi’s
- Trying to make Will a dog person
- Matt’s “dog talking” voice
- The smells of Hampden
- When Steve lays on the floor with me and calls me “little buddy”