Fifteen4 is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager, you will lead a team of interdisciplinary staff in the development of brand identity guidelines, websites, app designs, print design assets, digital ads, animations and other creative projects. In this role, you will manage all aspects of creative development, while staying attuned to overall client satisfaction and identifying opportunities for client growth. You will also work directly with our clients in order to exceed their expectations. You will be a part of a three-person business development team that incorporates client feedback on projects, identifies growth possibilities for clients, and improves the overall project process for us and the client. You will adhere to our team values of Creativity, Adaptability, Growth, Problem-Solving, and Kindness, embracing the unique challenge of facilitating collaboration between a small, busy internal team, a large network of freelancers, and a wide-ranging group of high-profile clients. For an organized and growth-minded candidate, this role represents an opportunity to join an award-winning creative agency that is poised for rapid growth in 2022.
- Communicate directly with external clients to build strong relationships through the effective delivery of on-time, on-budget creative work.
- Oversee all financial responsibility for the project including maintaining the project budget, schedules, and resource needs.
- Act as a business analyst as needed; defining and documenting customer requirements, managing and tracking changes to customer requirements as needed.
- Communicate frequently with team members and freelancers to assign work and ensure clear and thorough communication across the project team.
- Lead the design process by working with a team of web and graphic designers, copywriters and developers to present wireframes, conceptual designs, and prototypes to clients.
- Present solutions and ideas to internal and external stakeholders in a way that establishes rapport, is persuasive, and gains understanding.
- Collaborate with other project managers to ensure adequate staffing across all projects.
- Conduct cross-browser and mobile device and functional testing as needed.
- Identify opportunities for client revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least three 5 years of experience in a project management and/or client service/account management role
- 5+ years experience with Project Management techniques, including Agile methodology.
- Experience with project management software such as Jira, Asana, and Monday.com
- WordPress experience a plus
- Ability to manage remote and contract-based freelance talent
- Must have strong written and oral communications skills
- Possess a problem-solving and creative mindset who enjoys being part of a team. Offer feedback and ideas in order to deliver the best possible creative and technical solutions for our clients.
- Become a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects simultaneously.
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Work as part of a small team, adapt to change, and work across multiple functions.
- The employee occasionally Stands; Walks; the employee frequently Reaches with hands and arms; Talks and hears; the employee regularly Sits; Uses hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel
- Lifts Weight or Exerts Force Work Environment The employee occasionally lifts objects up to 10 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception; Ability to adjust focus
- Report to our Managing Director.
- Collaborate with our Managing Director on finding innovative ways to enhance our client experience.
- Adhere to our team values: Creativity, Adaptability, Growth, Problem-Solving, and Kindness.
- Work in our Baltimore office at least three full days per week
- Serve our mission and don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super talented team by kicking a-s and getting stuff done.
Baltimore, MD (In office 3 days per week / Remote 2 days per week)
How to Apply
Please send a resumé, cover letter to Will Smallman describing your interest in this position.
No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.