Fifteen4 is seeking an experienced Web Designer to work on a full-time 3-month contract. The designer will work on a diverse set of projects for a range of clients. The designer will support the Fifteen4 Design and Web teams with everything from concept design through production design. The designer must have a firm grasp of current web design best practices, experience designing websites and digital ad campaigns.
Fifteen4 is continually looking for reliable subcontractors to work on a 3-month full-time contract. At the end of the designated 3-month period, Fifteen4 may ask the contractor to extend their employment with Fifteen4 for an additional 3-month period. Renewal will be dependent on job performance and persistence of available projects.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with VP of Digital, Director of Design, User Experience Developer, and Digital Project Manager to align on project plans.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Participate in status calls and reviews with clients as needed.
- Communicate and report daily on project status.
- Assist with other design projects as needed.
- 5 years of experience designing websites and digital advertising collateral (banner ads and social ads).
- Experience designing mobile applications is a bonus.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, grid systems, and responsive design.
- Clear communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Active collaborator (willing to share ideas and teach/learn from others).
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Figma and/or Sketch
- Bannersnack is a bonus.
- Serve our clients and don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super-talented team by kicking ass and getting stuff done.
- Reports jointly to the VP of Digital and Director of Design.
How to Apply
Please send a resumé, cover letter and samples of work to email@example.com describing your interest in this position. No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.