The Producer/Editor is responsible for planning, coordinating, and overseeing live action and cross-functional projects throughout the pre production, production and post-production phases, in addition to editing branded digital content for a variety of clients, and across a multitude of platforms. This position works directly with the Director of Live Action and studio Project Managers to ensure all Live Action projects are executed within company quality standards, on time and within budget.
- Create production (call sheets), location, and talent overview documents
- Assist in negotiating contractor and location rates
- Source crew, talent, locations, equipment, and permits
- Aid the Director of Live Action in casting and talent management
- Coordinate and oversee on-set crew, client, talent, and location relationships and logistics
- Continually mange and maintain internal project management assets and team workflow
- Create and manage accurate production budgets
- Interface with project management and client teams on a daily basis Video
- Edit engaging stories, on time and within budget, consistent with established style and brand standards of Fifteen4
- Collect and organize video assets shot by the team, as well as footage provided by clients and sourced/licensed from content platforms
- Collaborate with VFX and SFX teams, colorists, music libraries, and composers to achieve desired results within budget and timeline
- Synthesize and implement multiple rounds of critical feedback from a variety of stakeholders throughout the post-production process
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, or Fine Arts preferred
- 4+ years of producing and editing experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of motion graphics, sound design, and color correction
- Proficiency in photography and camera operation is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and business acumen
- Proficient in Mac/PC and Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- The employee occasionally Stands; Walks; the employee frequently Reaches with hands and arms; Talks and hears; the employee regularly: Sits; Uses hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel.
- Lifts Weight or Exerts Force Work Environment The employee occasionally lifts objects up to 50 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception; Ability to adjust focus.
- Moderate noice (i.e. business office with computes, phone, printers, and light traffic)
- Ability to work in a confined area
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time
- Ability to travel as needed
How to Apply
Please send a resumé, cover letter and samples of work to email@example.com describing your interest in this position. No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.