Fifteen4 is seeking a reliable, brand-smart, and digital-savvy freelance graphic designer to support the design team on an as-needed basis. Projects and timing TBD.
As a Fifteen4 freelance designer, you will contribute to the design exploration and production for a range of deliverables including brand identity, presentations, publications, social content, event graphics, and more. A solid understanding of typography and layout is a must. The ability to clearly discuss design approach and its role in creative problem solving is a must.
Our agency environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable collaborating with multiple co-workers, teams, vendors, and management.
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a tight group of creatives. Fifteen4 continues to be one of the best branding and design agencies in the region. If you are passionate about design, have raw talent and are ready to work in a highly creative environment, we are looking for you.
- Work under the guidance of the Creative Director and other creative leadership
- Devoted to complete work within timeframe and budget
- Ensure alignment of the work with creative brief
- Collaborate with fellow designers, digital designers, and developers as needed
- Engage in design explorations
- Provide rationales for design choices and approaches
- Work on production and documentation of design systems
- Iterate design work based on direction and feedback from the Creative Director
- Prioritize work for timely delivery of projects
- Stay current on industry trends
- Do super cool work!
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-6 years of experience (agency or in-house)
- Strong online portfolio that demonstrates graphic design, interaction design, typography, storytelling, attention to detail, and personality.
- Experience in brand identity and communications
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas through design, illustration and photography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset
- Understanding of brand identity work
- Expertise in Mac and Adobe® Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Figma or Sketch a plus
- The employee occasionally Stands; Walks; the employee frequently Reaches with hands and arms; Talks and hears; the employee regularly Sits; Uses hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel
- Lifts Weight or Exerts Force Work Environment The employee occasionally lifts objects up to 10 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception; Ability to adjust focus
- Report to our Creative Director, Design.
- Adhere to our team values: Creativity, Adaptability, Growth, Problem-Solving, and Kindness.
- Serve our mission and don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super talented team by kicking a-s and getting stuff done.
- Serve our clients, love this company, don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super-talented team by kicking ass and getting stuff done.
Job Type: Freelance
How to Apply
Please send a resumé, cover letter and samples of work to Teresa Massimini describing your interest in this position.
No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.