Fifteen4 is seeking a reliable, brand-smart and digital-savvy freelance graphic designer to support the design team on an as-needed basis. Projects and timing TBD.
As designer, you will contribute to design exploration and production for a range of deliverables including brand identity, web, mobile, social content, advertising, presentations, and more. A solid understanding of typography and layout is a must. The ability to clearly discuss design approach and its role in creative problem solving is a must.
Our agency environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable collaborating with multiple co-workers, teams, vendors, and management.
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a tight group of creatives. Fifteen4 continues to be one of the best branding and design agencies in the region. If you are passionate about design, have raw talent and are ready to work in a highly creative environment, we are looking for you.
- Work under the guidance of the Design Director and other creative leadership
- Ensure alignment of the work with creative brief and timelines
- Collaborate with fellow designers, animators, digital designers & developers, and live action creatives
- Engage in design explorations
- Build brand identities, ad campaigns, and digital experiences
- Provide rationales for design choices and approaches
- Work on production and documentation of design systems
- Iterate design work based on direction and feedback from the Design Director
- Prioritize work for timely delivery of projects
- Stay current on industry trends
- Influence office culture
- Do super cool work!
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-6 years of experience (agency or in-house)
- Strong online portfolio that demonstrates graphic design, interaction design, typography, storytelling, attention to detail, and personality
- Experience in brand identity and communications
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas through design, illustration and photography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset
- Understanding of brand identity work
- Expertise in Mac and Adobe® Creative Suite
- Experience with Figma or Sketch a plus
- The employee occasionally Stands; Walks; the employee frequently Reaches with hands and arms; Talks and hears; the employee regularly Sits; Uses hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel
- Lifts Weight or Exerts Force Work Environment The employee occasionally lifts objects up to 10 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception; Ability to adjust focus
- Serve our clients, love this company, don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super-talented team by kicking ass and getting stuff done.
- Reports directly to the Creative Director, Design.
How to Apply
Please fill a resumé, cover letter and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your interest in this position.
No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.