Fifteen4 is seeking a passionate Creative Director with a background in Design.
As Creative Director, Design, you will lead the Fifteen4 design team in the exploration and production for a range of deliverables including brand identity, campaign creative, web design, social content, presentations, animation, and more. A solid understanding of typography and layout is a must. The ability to clearly discuss design approach and its role in creative problem solving is a must.
Our agency environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple co-workers, teams, vendors, and management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a tight group of creatives. Fifteen4 continues to be one of the best branding and design agencies in the region. If you are passionate about design, have experience and talent, and are ready to work in a highly creative environment, we are looking for you.
- Be an energizing and empathetic leader. You’ll help us grow our Design practice and provide mentorship and oversight to graphic designers on the team.
- Balance being a design leader and individual contributor to design work
- Think big picture for the company while conquering the day-to-day design tasks
- Contribute to the vision for Fifteen4 as a member of the leadership team
- Help estimate time and costs for design projects
- Write creative briefs
- Have an eye for design, an ear for copy, and mind for strategy
- Build brand identities, ad campaigns, and digital experiences
- Present work to clients
- Provide rationales for design choices and approaches
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, developers, animators, and live action creatives
- Provide direction and feedback to designers
- Prioritize workflow for timely delivery of projects
- Stay current on industry trends
- Influence office culture
- Do super cool work!
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- 10+ years of experience at creative agencies
- Strong online portfolio that demonstrates graphic design, interaction design, typography, storytelling, attention to detail, and personality.
- Experience in brand identity and communications
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas through design, illustration and photography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset
- Sense of humor
- Expertise in Mac and Adobe® Creative Suite
- The employee occasionally Stands; Walks; the employee frequently Reaches with hands and arms; Talks and hears; the employee regularly Sits; Uses hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel
- Lifts Weight or Exerts Force Work Environment The employee occasionally lifts objects up to 10 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception; Ability to adjust focus
- Serve our clients, love this company, don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super-talented team by kicking ass and getting stuff done.
- Reports directly to the VP, Digital & Design.
How to Apply
Please send a resumé, cover letter and samples of work to Matthew DeVille describing your interest in this position.
No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.