Responsible for overseeing a book of assigned accounts, project budgets and project-related initiatives.
The Account Manager leads project teams in decision making to ensure beneficial and efficient decisions are made for both clients and internal teams. Acts as the key liaison for assigned clients, communicating business objectives and initiatives, ensuring the internal team is meeting client’s needs on a daily basis, while externally focusing on the building and development of strong client relationships. Responsible for developing trusted long-term relationships, retention and growth of an assigned portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for the health and growth of assigned clients in correlation with company goals
- Builds and maintains external professional relationships through on-going client meetings and contact
- Oversees internal Account Management process to define and determine tangible project scope, deliverables, process and budget
- Communicates and coordinates directly with staff to ensure project objectives are understood (via briefings) and team members are prepared to move forward in an efficient, effective and timely manner from project initiation through completion
- Manages project budgets, anticipating and communicating project overages to the client, ensuring the client is aware of budget changes once identified
- Communicates new project opportunities and areas for growth to VP of Accounts for team assessment and development
- Strongly communicates with Account Management peers regarding internal process improvements, workflow efficiencies, team schedules and bandwidth
- Assists the VP of Accounts with other related needs such as account management assistance on new or growth business opportunities
- Remains up-to-date on new and current trends to stay relevant in the industry
- Attends bi-weekly 1-on-1s with VP of Accounts to seek guidance and support around account health, obstacles and growth opportunities
- 6+ years of proven account management, relevant, and/or agency experience with an understanding of the creative process
- Experience in client relationship growth management
- Demonstrated ability to document and flowchart complex processes
- Experience using project management/workflow tools such as Trello and TeamGantt
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and has the ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented
- Strong problem resolution, and communication skills
- Get it done attitude with the willingness to serve Fifteen4 where skill and needs align
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business or a related field
- B2B experience a plus!
- The employee occasionally Stands; Walks; the employee frequently Reaches with hands and arms; Talks and hears; the employee regularly Sits; Uses hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel
- Lifts Weight or Exerts Force Work Environment The employee occasionally lifts objects up to 10 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception; Ability to adjust focus
- Serve our clients, love this company, don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super-talented team by kicking ass and getting stuff done.
- Reports directly into VP of Account & Business Operations.
How to Apply
Please apply here via our recruitment portal.
No phone calls.
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.